The Rolling Meadows Park District reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes or change instructors. A full refund will be issued for any program cancelled by the Park District. For all other refunds, a Refund Request Form must be submitted online. If you have questions on refund policy or form submittal, please contact customer service at the facility where the program takes place. Please see below for further details.
- All approved refunds will be applied as a household credit unless otherwise requested on the Refund Request Form.
- If a refund other than household credit is requested, a $3 processing fee will be applied.
- If requested, approved refunds will be made via check for cash or check payments, or will be refunded back to the original card number used for credit card payments. Please note, refunds via check take 10-21 days to process.
- Approved refunds of less than $10 will only be processed as household credits.
- Refunds are not given for special events, trips, or one-day programs unless the event is cancelled by Rolling Meadows Park District or the vacancy can be filled by another participant.
- Refunds are not given for classes that participants are unable to attend.
- Refunds are not given for passes or memberships except in cases of extreme illness, injury, death, or hardship. Hardship is defined as loss of income, relocation, or the inability to adjust to a program. Medical certification, death certificate, or other pertinent documentation may be required.
- Some programs have separate refund policies and will be noted on the program's page.
Timing of Requests
- A full refund will be processed for approved requests received 48 hours prior to the start of the program.
- Approved requests received less than 48 hours prior to the start of the program, but still prior to the third class meeting, will be issued a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Program and other non-refundable materials will be deducted from the refund total.
A certificate from a physician is required for medical exceptions. Approved medical exception refunds will be prorated from the time the request is received. Medical exceptions cannot be processed after the class has ended.