Adult Softball Leagues & Tournaments
Fall 2020 Softball League
The Fall softball league runs from August through October. Please see the rules below. For any questions about the Fall Softball League please contact Scott Paddack at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 847-818-3200 x1223.
Softball COVID-19 Specific Rules
- All participants must maintain 6 feet of distance while in the dugouts and should utilize space outside the dugout area to maintain distance.
- Please limit the number of spectators that your team brings to each game.
- Players and spectators should bring chairs from home. Limit the use of bleachers and dugouts.
- Spectators must wear a face covering when social distancing is not an option.
- Players-No licking fingers.
- Strike Mat shall be used to allow for umpire to stand to the side of the catcher, maintaining social distance, and call balls and strikes.
- It is highly recommended to bring your own equipment to minimize sharing.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Bring your own water. DO NOT SHARE. Water fountains are not available.
- Participants and Umpires should not spit sunflower seeds, chew gum, or use tobacco.
- An accurate roster with correct addresses and phone numbers if imperative during the COVID pandemic as it will allow contact tracing if necessary.
- No post game handshake.
- If a player or family member is currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (ex: fever 100.4 or above or doesn't feel well), they should not come to the field. For a listing of COVID-19 symptoms visit CDC.gov.
Ballfield Hotline Phone Number: