Restore Illinois: Tier 2 Update
Effective January 18, 2021, Suburban Cook County-Region 10 will operate under Phase 4, Tier 2 Mitigation requirements as outlined in the Restore Illinois Plan. These requirements permit the Park District to begin in-person programs, activities and events.
- Indoor and outdoor organized group recreational programs and activities may occur with multiple groups of 10, socially distanced 30-ft. apart for a maximum of 25 participants. Sports also follow guidance issued in the Restore Illinois All Sports Policy.
- Indoor fitness classes may occur for up to 10 participants.
- Events and gatherings may occur for up to 10 guests.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) will continue to track the health metrics and announce tier changes when our Region 10 makes progress.
The Rolling Meadows Park District continues to be committed to the health and safety of participants, guests and team members while also providing opportunities for individual growth and community connections through parks and recreation. The Park District is strictly following the mandates and recommendations established by the IDPH and Restore Illinois Plan. Please explore the below precautions and requirements for Park District facilities, programs, activities and events.
- Face coverings are required upon entry to and while inside all areas of Park District buildings; including while exercising.
- Maintain a 6-ft. social distance from others.
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well.
- If you or a family member have been in a Park District facility and test positive for COVID-19, please contact us at 847-818-3200.
Posted on: Tue January 19, 2021