Plum Grove Park
We hear it all the time; "We had no idea this wonderful facility existed." We seem to be the Northwest Suburbs' "best kept secret." Plum Grove Park, located near the Northwest Tollway (53) and the corner of Algonquin Road and West Frontage Road, sits quietly in the beautiful, park-like suburb of Plum Grove Estates.
About Plum Grove Park
Plum Grove Park is a charming, facility built in 1959, situated on 8 beautifully landscaped acres. Inside the clubhouse is a wonderful, rustic-contemporary 35' x 65' banquet room with a 2 1/2 story, wood and beam ceiling, brick walls, over-sized fireplace, bar, refrigerator, oven, ice machine, built in benches, and windows overlooking the tree lined parking lot.
This facility boasts such amenities as:
- Banquet room with a fireplace and cathedral ceilings, seating for up to 120 guests and views of our picturesque grounds.
- An extensive, small children playground.
- Pre-teen climbing structure.
- Nine (9) regulation tennis courts.
- Pickle Ball Court
- An exciting skate park with equipment for all levels of abilities.
- Regulation size roller hockey court.
- Outdoor picnic area overlooking the grounds that can accommodate parties of up to 80 guests.
- One (1) full and two (2) half court basketball courts.
- Beautiful grounds providing a backdrop for ceremonies.
A perfect opportunity for an unforgettable event!
Where else could you find, all in one place, so many unusual amenities to build an event that is both meaningful and fun. Prices are reasonable and packages are available. Be the first in your company, organization or group of friends to wow them with an event at our one of a kind facility.
Try a fun, different alternative to your next banquet, picnic, party, seminar or meeting. Plum Grove Park has everything you need to prepare a memorable get-together. With both indoor and outdoor facilities, your event can be designed to accommodate up to 120 guests indoors.
Plum Grove Park Hill Parties
Hill Parties include use of our vast array of outdoor amenities including:
- Picnic Shelter and grill (exclusive use by permit)
- Nine (9) professionally built tennis courts
- Regulation size horseshoe pit
- Large children's playground
- Regulation size roller hockey court with goals
- Skate park
- Five (5) basketball hoops
Plum Grove Park
4001 Park Dr.
Palatine, IL 60067
Phone: 847-818-3200 x1551